IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: THIS LEGAL NOTICE APPLIES TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE DOMAIN NAME WWW.SATINDERSARTAAJ.COM & WWW.SATINDERSARTAAJ.IN ("WEBSITE") AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY EMAIL BETWEEN YOU AND US. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED BY FIRDAUS PRODUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED ("THE COMPANY").
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- You will be able to access most areas of this Website without REGISTERING your details with us.
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice because it is binding on you.
- You are permitted to access our Website, use the material on this Website and DOWNLOAD and store information from this Website on the following basis:
- Such material is for personal use only.
- That no commercial use is made of any information or material on this site.
- That you accept that your use of the information on this Website is done so at entirely your own risk.
- All intellectual property rights in the material on this Website is owned by the Company. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited.
3. WEBSITE SERVICE ACCESS
- While the Company endeavors to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
4. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a CRIMINAL offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer VIRUSES, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone transmitting any material in breach of paragraphs 4.2 or
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHERS WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content. The Company, therefore, does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2
- While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct but does not warrant the accuracy or suitableness of any of information or products or services featured on this Website.
- The material on this Website and is provided as is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this Website and on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
The Company and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with INDIAN law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the INDIAN courts.
9. REFRAINING FROM CERTAIN ACTIVITIES
SatinderSartaaj.com (PROPERTY OF FIRDAUS PRODUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED) encourages you to be civil and polite in your interactions with SATINDER SARTAAJ TEAM and others in the community, to act in good faith, and to make contributions aimed at furthering the mission of SATINDER SARTAAJ.
- Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our sites. These activities include:
- Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of INDIA or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content);
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by the Wikimedia Foundation; and
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Committing Infringement
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Misuse of Facilities
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other devices that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by the community;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a Project website or the networks or servers connected with a Project website;
- Disrupting the services by inundating any of the Project websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the Project website for its stated purpose;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks unless all the following conditions are met:
- such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks;
- such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work);
- you report any vulnerabilities to developers (or fix it yourself); and
- you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.
- Paid contributions without disclosure
- A statement on your user page,
- A statement on the talk page accompanying any paid contributions, or
- A statement in the edit summary accompanying any paid contributions.
- Applicable law, or community and Foundation policies and guidelines, such as those addressing conflicts of interest, may further limit paid contributions or require more detailed disclosure.
We reserve the right to exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to the above terms.